Free Delivery to Ireland on orders over €50 - Click & Collect in store
November 13, 2019
1.Where will the shop be?It will be in Lúnasa premises on Carter Square Belmullet
2. When dates it be open?From the 29th of November to the 24th of December.
3. What are the opening times?The shop will be open 7 Days a week 9.30-5.30 Monday to Saturday and 11.30-4 on Sundays.
4. Who is running the shop?Rosaleen Bond will be one of the 4 working in the shop. The three other people will be Mary Fallon of Garter Hill, Siobhan Leigh (with her sister Mary helping out in the background) of White Rose Creations and Jean Beard of JeanBeardArtWorks
5. What will be in the shop?The same great range of local, Irish, Fair Trade & personalised gifts. Mary Fallon of Garter Hill makes incredible crochet hats perfect for the Mayo weather and very popular Handmade cards. Siobhan & Mary of White Rose Creations have a wonderful collection of handmade children's clothes and their bestselling bibs. Jean Beard Art Workx includes the well know rainbow sheep and the local Street Scapes of Belmullet. Rosaleen will be selling her personalised cards and gifts, Usborne books and her collection of Irish and Fair-trade gifts.
6. How do we get in touch?Our phone number is 097 20519 and our email address is email@example.com and when the shop is closed called Rosaleen on 0831339797
7.Will the Tea Room be in the pop up shop?Yes!! Great news that we will still be serving locally roasted coffee, Irish Tea and hot chocolate in our china cups. Not to mention our popular homemade cakes, soups and scones - and the arm chairs in the window will be back!!
8. I don't live in Belmullet can I shop on line?Yes absolutely the full range is available all year round on www.lunasa.co
9. What happens if I want to return an item after ChristmasNo problem the shop will be closed but we will still be selling on line. Just call or email us and we will get back to you and get it sorted.
10. What happens after the 24th of DecemberThere will be lots of exciting things happening in 2020 in Lúnasa starting with an afternoon tea for Little Christmas. The shop will be popping open at different times throughout the year so keep an eye out on social media and the shop window.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 24, 2023
April 01, 2023
March 01, 2023
Books can make us laugh, make us cry, cheer us up or take us away.
There are lots of reasons why books are important, especially for children, but here is why I think books are important.
Books are important for creating memories
I remember as a child my dad reading stories to us from the illustrated bible and I remember getting lost in Malory Towers